Reign of the Olympians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Listlessness

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Listlessness - Page 2 Empty Re: Listlessness

Post by Chaos. Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:21 pm

((NPC))

"What a peaceful day it is, maybe I should go for a walk. Or tease a few demigod children. So many options." He said to himself. The room was quite larger than the demigod rooms, and of course it all belonged to him. He opened his door and his smiling face somewhat disappeared. "Oh, more children to take care of. No worries." He thought. The man sighed and looked up towards the ceiling, and then back at the demigods. "More? This should be interesting." He said. He had black hair, dark brown eyes, and stood around 5'7. "Well, I might as well introduce myself. I'm Zack, the Junior Camp Director. The Head Director is out of town, so I'm in charge till he gets back." He sure wasn't smiling, thats for sure. But he was grinning, and was being polite...so far. "And you guys are...?"
Chaos.
Chaos.

https://roto.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:29 pm

Sin looked over as the door began to open and a young man walked out. His eyes shifted to the person in front of him wondering how moronic this guy must be after all the girl already came here. "I'm Sin new here so the headmaster must be a high agent and your his rookie cool. Sin pushed past the man and walked inside sitting at a chair and waited his hands curling into fists and back before he smiled seeing a fountain and moved over to sit by it where the water could spray him. "Ahh so much better.

Sin looked over to see if his guide was going to stay or if she believed her job was done, Sin was a little curious would this man be able to tell him who his father was? a face on the man who had ruined his mothers life and abandoned her when she needed him the most. Would he point Sin in the direction of his vengeance. "So I was told you can help me find out who my father is. Is that true? Sin's ocean green eyes stared at the Junior Camp Director and waited.

Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by NobleSlug Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:04 pm

Ran looked at Zack with an exasperated look. "Ran. Ran Sato, remember? This is--" she cut off as he introduced hersel, and followed him into the room. She didn't know if she should stay or not, but she normally thought it good to wait for dismissal before leaving. She also was a little worried about Sin's reaction to Zack giving him the lowdown. She had a feeling there would be some form of violence involved in how he expressed his opinion about the story.

She fluttered by the door, before deciding to lean against the wall and watch. She say Sin readjusting his chair to be touched by the fountain spray, and she frowned slightly again. It deepened as he brought up his father and she bit her lower lip, waiting for the junior director to speak.
NobleSlug
NobleSlug

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos. Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:20 pm

"Oh yes, thats right, I remember you. My apologies, its just that we have so many. I was about to call you Rin, but I remembered she had a more pale complexion. Being a daughter of Hades and all." He said. Zach took a seat and listened to what Sin had to say. "Look kiddo, just to let you know, I'm no expert. But I'll try my best. I will try to help you as much I can. Those eyes...no doubt your a son of--" Thunder roared in the background. "Ummm.....nevermind, I don't seem to remember. But your parent is obviously on of the Twelve, thats for sure. So how was your journey?"
Chaos.
Chaos.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:32 pm

Sin watched the person and heard the thunder rumble his hands clenched down on the chair arms breaking the wood. "How was my trip...I was attacked by a cobra dude, Forced to walk through some stupid forest and get lectured on Greek mythology by a girl who i swear was put on this planet to annoy me. Sin stood up throwing the chair back. "You know who my father is I can tell when people are lying. The young boy moved up slamming both fist down hard on the desk cracking it. "TELL ME NOW. Sin's eyes burned behind him the water in the fountain began to spin rapidly.

Sin took a deep breath the water in the fountain going back to normal. "I'm sorry. He turned around taking a seat placing his head in his hands. "I don't believe in the gods I heard that you could tell me who my father was so i can break his jaw. Sin looked at the room it was impressive but his favorite was the fountain. He looked up waiting for someone to say something helpful.

Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by NobleSlug Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:45 pm

Ran bit her lower lip before stepping forwards. "Pardon me," she said to Zack, speaking to him as she watched Sin. "I have a theory about his father. I doubt you'll like it, but it is almost obvious by now..." She turned back towards Sin. "I think I know who your father is. I know you don't believe in gods but..." she didn't know how to phrase what she wanted to say, so she glanced back at Zack, hoping her could put it into words better then her. She had a feeling anything she'd say would not be helpful at the moment.
NobleSlug
NobleSlug

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos. Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:40 pm

The thunder roared even louder this time. "Stop aggravating the gods, Ran. Shut your trap, before you get us all turned to ashes." Zach turned his attention back to the impatient boy. Kid, you might have to wait till your father claims you. So just be patient and wait." He stood up and headed towards his mini refrigerator. He tossed Sin a gatorade, and held one for himself. He gave Ran that look which obviously means: you don't deserve one. Zach took a sip and sat down. "I wouldn't say they don't exist, kiddo. They've been around for a while. But just so you know, they can't always interfere with your life. Like they can't spend time with you all the time, taking you to the movies or giving you a long talk about 'birds and the bees'. Okay? And trying to fight your father, just for revenge, would be stupid. If he didn't care for you, he would have already killed you or something." He continued. "Even Hades cares for his children somewhat, despite the fact he acts as if he wants nothing to do with them. Understand?"
Chaos.
Chaos.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:47 pm

Sin looked up his eyes burning with rage. "You think i want him to spend time with me? He ruined my mothers life knocked her up and fled I don't care if my father is the titan king if I see him I am going to break his jaw. Sin sat back drinking the Gatorade down looking at the wall trying to keep his temper down. "Enough of them, what is this place? He looked over at Ran noticing how she quieted down after the thunder. "man I didn't see any clouds when I came in storms come in quick here. He laid his head back closing his eyes it had been a long day. Pouring out the Gatorade he filled it with water and took a good long drink. "Way better.

Sin looked at Zach. "Ok then can you tell me who came to my moms island? It was a woman very beautiful more beautiful than anyone I have ever seen when she spoke it was addicting to hear. He sighed remembering that day. "She came back one day and with her was a blue creature it hit my mom with a paddle and began to change it grew wings powerful claws I was so angry i ran into the sea and blacked out when i woke up they were gone only pieces of raft were left. Sin looked up wondering if Zach could help him figure it out.

Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by NobleSlug Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:52 pm

Ran stared down at the floor when Zack told her to shut it and she bit her lip as they continued talking. She heard Sin talking about his father and she sighed. This was not going to be easy. She looked back up at him as he started talking about the woman again. She frowned again, still now sure exactly whom it could be. She fiddled with the hem of her shirt and moved over to sit at the edge of the fountain, not sure if she was allowed to sit in a chair. She waited for Zack to explain this, listening carefully.
NobleSlug
NobleSlug

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos. Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:12 pm

"Mhm. That woman was probably Aphordite, the goddess of love and beauty. I could be wrong. But the only woman THAT damn beautiful would be her. As for the blue creature, please do explain more about it. Though I'm probably not the person to ask, but maybe the Head Director might know. Continue." After some thinking, he decided to continue. "And no need to be scared, I know how it feels when trying to figure out who your father was. Oh, I forgot to mention. I'm a son of Hermes." He let out a slight grin and nodded for Ran to sit down in the chair.
Chaos.
Chaos.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:21 pm

Sin nodded as he thought hard. "It was medium height thick blue fur and when it changed it grew great leathery wings and a snout like a bat. Sin sighed trying to remember the creature. "it had black eyes solid black the whole eye ball was black, It reeked of death they both did like...carrion as if they rolled around in it but there was something else like death was not on them just around them there auras. Sin took a drink of water crossing his legs as he watched Ran sit down. "I reamember seeing it before but then it was in the shape of a very old man it followed me when my mother sent me to land to buy some supplies and for my training.

Sin looked out the window fighting back the fear that was trying to come forward nothing in his life had ever scared him like that thing. "It struck my mother with a paddle but it seemed more like it did it for fun not because it needed to after that i got angry i don't remember anything else...wait yes I do the water all around us I ran forward preparing to swim to that raft and the water pushed back and back until i was running on algae and seaweed then I blacked out and I felt...good. Sin looked up sadly that was all he could remember.

Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by NobleSlug Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:25 pm

Ran sat down in one of the chairs Zack indicated, and listened careful to Sin's story. Her expression grew more serious, but when he reached the description of the water she fidgeted slightly. 'Oh no... dear gods...' she thought, mentally confirming what she had suspected; he was obviously the son of the god of seas. The earthshaker. She knew she'd get reprimanded again if she spoke it outloud, but she watched Zack very carefully, wondering if he would be able to be the one to confirm that. She fidgeted slightly again and started absentmindedly pulling a loose thread out of her shirt, twisting it around her fingers and tugging.
NobleSlug
NobleSlug

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos. Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:14 pm

"Well, boy, this means only one thing. You were attacked by a creature I have no clue what it is. It could be an ancient monster that has risen because the Titans are--" Thunder boomed, and the building shook somewhat. "Oops, guess I spoke a little too much again. Sorry, Zeus." Thunder crackled in from his reply. Zach's picture, which sat on the table, was fine moments before. But now there was a crack in the frame; the crack being completely 'perfeect'. "Well, now that Zeus isn't in a good mood, lets discuss a different topic."
Chaos.
Chaos.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:18 pm

Sin looked up and sighed. "Fine how about what do i do now? Sin's anger dropped away showing just a 12 yr old kid who had no idea what was going to happen anymore looking beaten and battered it seemed the water had wore off. "I can't leave this place if what you say is true more of those things will come after me. Sin hated asking for stuff it drove him insane and made him feel weak but he had no choice "Can I stay here? He looked up the kid behind the table held his fate if he was allowed he still didn't know what to do if not he would fight to the end to keep his mother safe after going home suddenly Sin stood straight up. "My mother what will happen to her? He looked up his fist balling his knuckles turning white. "I mean those things will go after her to get at me won't they?

Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by NobleSlug Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:26 pm

Ran relaxed slightly as she saw him relax from his aggressive air. She curled her legs up in her chair under her and leaned back against the frame. She knew that Zack would have him stay... its not like they could turn him away. She jumped slightly when he stood suddenly though. "Sin, it doesn't really work like that. Most of the time they are going after you because they can sense your godly parent's aura around you," she said earnestly. She leaned forwards in her chair. "The reason they went after you is probably because you have an exceptionally strong godly parent."
NobleSlug
NobleSlug

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos. Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:43 pm

Indeed. Like Rin, who happened to be a daughter of Hades. But of course, most monsters would flinch or freeze whenever she made an appearance. Even I felt it. But of course, she isn't here anymore. She left a few weeks ago, just if you wanted to know. So yea, there might be a slight chance you happen to be a son of Zeus, Poseidon, or Hades." Thunder crackled in the background once more. "And like Ran said, names have power. So don't go around shouting out the Titan Lord's name all over the place. Please don't even dare say Zeus' name multiple times. Unless you want to end up like Arnold."
Chaos.
Chaos.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:08 am

Sin looked between the two before sitting back down and nodded. "How do I find out who my....Parent is. He spat the word Parent through his teeth like it was something vile that had wormed it's way into his mouth. he looked around [art of him wondering why Ran was still here she seemed anxious about getting away earlier now she wanted to stay. Sin let out a yawn it had been too long of a day what would happen would happen but for now there was nothing he could do but wait and see what the future held.

(OOC: Sucky I know but I wrote this ion the middle of the night)

Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by NobleSlug Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:11 am

Ran fidgeted again. "Well most of the time you have to wait until they claim you to know for sure. There are... signs though," she said, chewing on her lower lip; which was beginning to show as a habit of hers. She tugged absentmindedly on the thread on her shirt again. "Its different for most people."

OOC: Also a bit of a lazy ass post. My apologies.
NobleSlug
NobleSlug

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos. Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:15 pm

"The powers you possess also help you to understand who your parent is." Zach said. He took another sip from his gatorade and stood back up. He walked off, and came back down with a grape-flavored propel in hand. Zack tossed it at Ran and sat back down. "I'm sure your tired, so you are excused. Have your girlfriend show you your room, and then you may head to the dining hall. Any last questions before you go?"
Chaos.
Chaos.

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:33 pm

OOC: Mind if I pop in? xD

IC: "Yeah. Mind telling me why two, yes, two demigods have shown up in my realm in that past week?" A voice came from the doorway. Thanatos stalked in, his legendary scythe strapped to his back, and his wings folded up. Ignoring the two Demigods, he placed his hands on the deck and glared at Zack with his pure black eyes. "I am keeping my part of the promise, I expect the Twelve to keep their's." He spat, hissing slightly.

Thanatos then became aware of the two other people in the room. The God of Death looked over, cracking his neck slightly. "New Demigods?" He asked, straightening up. He stared at the kids, his black eyes boring into them, his black hair seeming to glow with a blue aura because of the lighting and his clothes. "How interesting. Which gods are their parents? Or do you not know?" Thanatos asked, walking around Ran and Sin, observing them. "Hmmm... Daughter of Hecate..." Thanatos took note of Ran's appearance, ran it through his head, and picked out which god/goddess she was most likely related to. "Annnnnnd.... Well, well. Another Seaweed Brain." He joked, backing up a bit. He turned his head and looked at Zack. "You're in troooooouuuubleeeeee." He taunted in a sing-song voice.
Death
Death

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:08 pm

Sin watched Zach and shrugged. "Well are there any signs to who's kid I am? Sin watched the Grape Gatorade fly through the air before shrugging. "Hey she isn't my Girl friend she just showed me around. Sin stood up to leave but turned his head when the new person came in. He listened carefully for some hint but at the insult he turned his hand's into fist and stepped up to the new guy. "Hey watch it call me seaweed brain again and I'll take that scythe of yours and you can get a closer measure of how long that pole is Get it.

Sin walked past the winged dude slamming his shoulder into Thanatos and continued past him leaving his question behind who knows maybe his father would claim him of course all he be claiming is a universal butt kicking. He walked out the door leaving the group behind and decided to go out to the lake at least there it was peaceful and not so complicated.

Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by NobleSlug Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:55 am

Ran lept up when Thanatos entered. 'Oh lord...' she thought, her face twisting into a horrified one. She gave Thanatos a short bow, watching Sin as he left the room. She swallowed as he insulted the god; the kid obviously had no idea what he was getting into. Then she straightened. "Yes sir, I am a daughter of Hecate." She bit her lower lip and glanced at Zack. "If I could be excused please?" she asked. She had once considered traveling to Thanatos' realm to curry favor with that death lord, but had brushed the idea aside. She might end up not even remembering why she had gone there if she stayed for too long in his realm.

She turned and hurried out of the room, shivering slightly. She didn't know if Thanatos could tell her intentions with the death gods, but she didn't want to test that theory out.

Last edited by NobleSlug on Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
NobleSlug
NobleSlug

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos. Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:48 pm

"Promise? Oh yes, that promise. You know the gods can be forgetful, and its not like they swore on the river styx." Zach said. He still sat in his chair, sipping gatorade. "In the past week, only one demigod ventured past the border, and it was some girl. I don't remember, but iI'm sure she wasn't impor--I mean--she will show up sooner or later. Other than her, nobody else has left during this timeframe. However, about two weeks ago, the daughter of Hades disappeared mysteriously. I'm sure it has something to do with her increased boredom, or her brother. One of the harpies has spotted a mysterious boy during the same week, so it must have been him. Such a troublesom child, like when a rumor spread about how he spammed your realm with toilet paper about five years ago." He started to laugh a little, but stopped since he didn't want to get on Thanatos' bad side.
Chaos.
Chaos.

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:10 pm

Thanatos scowled at Sin as he threatened him. "Watch it boy." He hissed, ignoring the shove and Ran. Once the demi-gods left the room, Thanatos turned back to Zack. He crossed his arms as Zack spoke. His eyes narrowed dangerously as Zack laughed.

*BAM!* Thanatos's hands slammed down on the desk. "TELL THE GODS THAT IF THEY ARE FORGETFUL AGAIN, THEN I WILL PERSONALLY DESTROY THIS CASTLE, AND PUT UP A SHIELD AROUND MY REALM... THAT INCINIRATES ANYONE WHO TOUCHES IT!!!" He roared in rage, before spinning on his heel and storming out of the room.

Exit -->
Death
Death

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum