Reign of the Olympians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boredom...

+4
Poseidon
Sin
NobleSlug
Rin
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Boredom...  Empty Boredom...

Post by Rin Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:40 pm

Rin sat at the back of the theater on one of the seats, her legs propped up on the chair in front of her. Right now, she was dead bored - nothing so far seemed to interest her in the castle, surprisingly art as well. She sighed gently, looking through the songs on her iPod, ditching English music - instead, she began listening to "Rolling Girl" sung by Akiakane.
She leaned back in the chair, looking at the ceiling, not minding that the vocalist sounded like she was screeching. Actually, it suited the meaning and sadness of the song. Usually Rin didn't listen to too many sad songs, but didn't mind it every once in a while.
She closed her eyes, singing along with the song quietly, resting her head on her kneecaps gently. Though, via her main language was english, the Japanese lyrics she sung weren't completely pronounced correctly - but, Rin memorized the majority of them.
Rin
Rin

Back to top Go down

Boredom...  Empty Re: Boredom...

Post by NobleSlug Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:56 pm

Ran wandered through the castle, casting dark looks behind her. She still was a little shaken up over being near Thanatos. She felt like he would be able to figure out her intentions with Hades just by looking at her. She shuddered and continued walking. Her hair was knotted up on her head with an old set of chopsticks sticking through it and she brushed a strand aside as it fell into her face. Finally she decided to turn into the theater room, assuming it would be empty.

She shoved her hands into the pockets of her BDUs as she entered, before registering that a girl was sitting in the room already. She had a fuzzy memory of this girl; she arrived a few years after Ran herself had, but she hadn't interacted much with her. All she knew was that she was a daugher of Hades and that her name was Rin something. She sighed. She didn't want to be around people right now, but she liked to write in the theater room; it was dark and quiet, so she decided to settle herself down across the room from her. While she was walking by though she tripped and went sprawling.

"Idiot," she muttered to herself, pushing herself up so she was sitting. She glared down at her boots, one of which had the shoelaces that had tripped her untied, so she started to unknot the horrendous mess that they had become so she could retie them.
NobleSlug
NobleSlug

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:08 am

Rin, between blasting her music, didn't notice the female enter the room. Rather, she only noticed until she saw movement out of the corner of her eye.
Usually, the theater was pretty dark - of course, that didn't seem to be much of a problem for her. She was in this room for a while now, and her eyes adjust to dim surroundings quickly.
Her attention shifted to the girl, recognizing her... faintly. Naturally, Rin has given up on the idea of being social - possibly a trait from her father, though most likely from her childhood. She just didn't seem much of a point with it, and because of that didn't pay much attention to the others in the castle.
Though, she recognized this girl to be the daughter of a minor goddess - Ran. A reason she remembered her name was because it was so similar to Rin's own name: not because Rin likes her name, but things like that stick into her mind constantly, whether Rin wants them to or not.
Rin tried to suppress small laughter when the girl tripped and fell, distracting herself with pressing pause reallyyy hard on her iPod.
Of course, she didn't want to be antisocial all the time.
"You okay?" Rin asked.
Rin
Rin

Back to top Go down

Post by NobleSlug Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:46 pm

Ran finally had given up on untangling her shoelaces by hand, and waved her right hand over it, muttering some words in latin. The shoelaces loosened and fell away from each other, and she started to retie them. Then she heard a voice and looked up, her eyebrows raised slightly. She saw the other girl and smiled slightly. "Yeah," she said rolling her eyes. "I'm such an idiot, tripping over my shoeraces." She sighed when she realized that she was slipping into her natural japanese accent again. It happened whenever she used even the smallest charms.

She began to concentrate on keeping it out of her voice. "Um... I'm really sorry, but I don't think I remember your name," she said sheepishly, biting her lip. She stood and offered her hand, a little voice in her head reminding her to be polite to this girl. "Ran Sato," she said.

OOC: btw, would that be a line from Opheliac, by Emilie Autumn by any chance?
NobleSlug
NobleSlug

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:54 pm

Sin walked into the theater his bag on his bag that would weigh down a Cyclops his cold green eyes not use to the darkness so he slammed his foot on the ground making vibrations much like those who are blind do to find obstacles in there paths. Sin looked over at the two girls recognizing Ran he tilted his head just a fraction before sitting down propping his feet up on the seat in front of him. Sin sat back pulling the Monster compendium from his bag and turned on the flash light that was attached to his wireless head set for reading in the dark. Though Sin knew most of the book by heart he saw no reason why not to study it even more his dyslexia may have made him miss something.

Sin looked up as he heard them talking and gridded his teeth who talked in a theater. Sin turned his head to face them the bright flashlight illuminating them both. "Hey can you two keep it down. Sin turned back to his book as he worked out scenarios in his mind on facing each monster.

Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:56 pm

Rin noticed her wave her hand, followed by what looked like the girl muttering some words - though, it was probably a different language, considering that Rin couldn't read her lips.
She smiled a little when she heard the girl talk in a Japanese accent - any other person probably wouldn't recognize it, but Rin watched anime a lot... to the point that she could recognize Japanese accents when she heard them.
Rin shook her hand, surprised that she actually got her name right earlier. "Rin Lee." She introduced her, her eyes turning to the person who just spoke. She was already aware of his presence, though was originally going to ignore him, until he spoke.
Smirking gently she walked over to him, peering over his shoulder at what he was reading. "Well somebodies grumpy... what you reading?" Again, she felt unusually social for once. Though this was normal for her when someone spoke to her, or told her to be quiet - rarely Rin listens in that case.
Rin
Rin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:03 pm

(OOC: Gah, forgot to reply to the question. Lol idk. I saw it on one of the profiles of a person I used to RP with on a different site ^^ She probably got it from there.)
Rin
Rin

Back to top Go down

Post by NobleSlug Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:14 pm

OOC: lols, alright. I was just wondering. ^^

IC: "Nice to meet you," Ran said with a grin. Then she looked up. She hadn't even noticed Sin before, but she rolled her eyes slightly. "Want quiet... go to a library," she muttered under her breath, not loud enough for anyone but her, and maybe Rin if Rin had good hearing, to hear. Then she chuckled slightly as Rin got up and walked over to Sin. She wandered over in their general direction, also taking a peek at the book.

From her first impression of her, Rin seemed to be friendly, definitely funny. Ran enjoyed meeting other people. She was an extrovert at heart with a rather large sense of humor so it was even better to meet someone who didn't seem to have any problems with screwing around. Sin on the other hand didn't seem to exactly fit into that description.
NobleSlug
NobleSlug

Back to top Go down

Post by Poseidon Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:42 am

Sin glared at them before going back to his book double reading each page as Rin came up behind him. He already sensed her there from the vibrations. "It's the monster compendium it has every monster every faced and what it takes to kill them. Sin closed the book looking up at Rin her dark aura pulsed around her heavy as his. "hm let's see you look the part your aura is dark and a tragic story....My father is Poseidon and my aura is strong as yours the only other one I can think of with a aura that dark would be.....Hades god of the underworld. Sin spun around looking at her and grinned. "You shouldn't bother people who want to be left alone.

Poseidon

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:23 am

Rin's turquoise eyes flitted across the right page, out of habit - lately, she's been reading more manga than chapter books. Though she is good at reading in general, for the moment apparently she likes Japanese manga more than novels.
She pouted lightly when he closed the book - she was already one sentence away from finishing the page she was reading. Though it was only about half a minute, Rin was a very fast reader.
"Planning on slaying any monsters, by any chance?"
Though, she wasn't surprised - nor really care - that he knew who her father was. To her, he was just another guy - a guy with insane amounts of power and able to kill her if he wanted and just happens to be a god, but still a guy nonetheless. Same goes for the other gods, though unfortunately they don't appreciate being teased and bugged like Rin does with regular mortals.
"Well maybe I'm getting tired of being left alone, and deciding to be a little social?" Her eyes rose to his fearlessly, showing that she really didn't care who his father was. Though, she straightened, leaning against the back of the chair next to him. "I'm Rin. You are?"
Rin
Rin

Back to top Go down

Post by NobleSlug Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:49 pm

Ran suddenly felt outclassed. Two children of the big three... and the daughter of a minor goddess. It would have been funny. She raised her eyebrows at Sin's and Rin's comments. 'Sin and Rin... rhymes,' she thought, with a spurt of randomness. She leaned against a nearby theater chair, watching Sin. She didn't know why he was reading about monsters with that sort of vigilance. She knew a few other people around here who seemed to study as much, but to her knowledge, none were 'big three' children.

Then she smirked. "Being a little social is a good thing," she remarked casually. "And good question. What are you planning on doing with that much knowledge of monsters?" she asked, raising her dark eyebrows. She crossed her arms lightly, not looking menacing, more amused.
NobleSlug
NobleSlug

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:22 pm

Sin looked at them both glaring at them. "I plan to survive. How about you? Sin looked at the goth girl. "My name is Sin whats it to you? He looked over at Ran. I like to live and indeed I plan to know my enemy you should try it. "Sin threw his second copy into Ran's chest the book weight about 7 pounds. He turned back around to his book and opened it to the next page and in big letters it stated. CURSE OF ACHILLES. Sin leaned down reading deep into the book he had heard of Achilles and was interested to see how to obtain this gift.

Sin looked over his shoulder moving the book so neither could see them and glared at them. "Don't you two have something better to do then interfere in my business?

Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:08 pm

Rin smiled at his reply - speaking of surviving, Rin should probably study monsters more often. Considering she's the daughter of one of the big three, she'll definitely be a target for attacks.
Though, by now she was getting a good idea of what this guy was like - he probably didn't have high social skills or this is how he chats with people, and he didn't seem to be exactly nice.
All the more reason to keep talking to him.
Sighing lightly, she crossed her arms across her chest, looking at Sin. Though, she noticed the 'curse of the archilles' on the page he was reading, thinking about the river Styx. That was one river that Rin probably didn't want to fall into - she's heard that it is painful, in fact, very painful. As a general rule, Rin doesn't like pain... but the thought hit her when she saw him seem to lean down as if interested - could he want to use this? Any child of the big three with this would be virtually invincible - unstoppable, minus where their lifeline or mortal spot would be.

"Nope." Rin replied truthfully - in truth, she really had nothing better to do.
Rin
Rin

Back to top Go down

Post by NobleSlug Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:20 pm

Ran saw the book and caught it before it hit her, flipping it over in her hands. She glared. "I've been here for four years, you don't think I've spent time studying monsters?" she snapped. She didn't like being judged, looked down on or patronized. From his tone she gathered he thought her stupid. She didn't like that either. She also noted the Curse of Achilles across the page and she raised her eyebrows. "Interested in the river styx are you?" she asked, setting the book of monsters he had thrown at her down on the seat next to her.

She smirked at Rin's response. "I really don't have anything interesting to do either. I've already trained today and well, I'm really just bored," she said. She'd let him judge her however he wanted from that sentence. If he said it out loud she'd probably snap at him again, if not though she didn't care. As long as he wasn't rude, obnoxious or just annoying in general. She didn't think he was the annoying or obnoxious type, but she had a feeling rudeness wasn't beyond him.
NobleSlug
NobleSlug

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:13 am

Sin looked at the pair and laughed shaking his head before looking at them both. "Train some more your lazy wondering around the halls. He looked up at Rin and chuckled. "I was always interested in the Styx I heard oh so many wonderful things about a river that kills you quickly I just had to jump in. Sin rolled his eyes turning his back to them. "Study more they seem more active these days survival will soon be your top priority. He laid his feet back up on the chair in front of him and looked up at Rin. "Anything else I can help you with?

Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athan Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:04 pm

Athan ran into the theater and jumped onto stage. Not noticing the others he looked around. "Hm this looks great!" he said with a grin. The well musceld shirtless 12 year old yawned. "This place is bigger then i thought." he said to him self. He soon took out an mp3 and noticed it was dead "Will hell that sucks." he said shoveing the mp3 back into his pocket.

Athan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:06 pm

Rin seemed to be unimpressed - she wasn't interested in the river of Styx, or what it gave to those who survived... but, she knew that he probably wanted to dive in there, though the purpose for it was unknown to her. With her personality, she wanted to know.
"Whoever said I always wander down the halls?" She replied to what he said earlier, looking him in the eye, her expression showing that she definitely wasn't lazy. Constantly she was trying to make her powers better, and increase the amount of time she can manipulate shadow or rock. Why? Rin was a little embarrassed to admit it - but she just wanted to impress her father.
"You may have a point about monsters being more active..." She thought back to the village she demolished with her brother, though she wasn't proud of what she did. When she destroyed monsters like that, a darker side of her appeared - sadistic, and cruel. The side that lived off of hurting monsters.
Quickly, she was torn out of her thoughts, her attention turning to a twelve year old jumping into the theater, oblivious to the people already in here. This person, she recognized to be one of Zeus's kids - Damn. I didn't expect to have children of the big three in one room at the same time... She thought.
Rin
Rin

Back to top Go down

Post by Airlia Gullveig Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:14 pm

OOC: Sorry, I'd rather not relog as Ran right now.

IC: Ran glared down at Sin. "Well, aren't you self-righteous. Kid, don't even presume you know as much as I do about this place or the monsters you are reading about in that book," she said, smirking at him. She knew he was the kid of a big three, but she had much more experience then he did. She crossed her arms. Ran had faced bucketfulls of monsters. She felt insulted at his implications to her skill and motivation.

'Four goddamn years of training my ass off and I get dissed by a 12 year old,' she thought. She didn't think much of Sin and it was obvious in the way she looked at him. She looked up when she heard someone enter. She saw a shirtless kid up on the stage, oblivious by the looks of it to anyone else's presence. From his spiritual pressure he looked to be the son of one of the big three. "Oi, you up there," she called. "You new here?" She didn't recognize him so she figured that he was.
Airlia Gullveig
Airlia Gullveig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:23 pm

Sin laughed at them both as if they were some amusing joke, He stood up quickly and fluidly every day since he had found out who his father was his body had been changing. Sin was more fluid in his movements clearer in thoughts everything about him was changing except his need for vengeance that was his anchor. "It doesn't matter how many you fought or what scars you have no one is prepared for the next one just wait you can feel it in the wind the smell of the sea the calmness of the sky something is about to happen and when it does no one is going to be safe.

Sin's head jerked around as some new kid ran in his aura was statical as if pulsing with energy a smile slid over Sin's face as he laughed and pointed to the stage. "Think of it a time of great need and peril all the kids of the big 3 are at one place, We the strongest are here for a reason I doubt it's because daddy wanted to have a picnic. Sin moved closer looking Rin straight in the eyes. "Why are we here so many of us I smell his aura like the sky before a lightning bolt hit's it's not hard to see who his parent is, We have all been born at this point in time we choose our paths whose side are you on there's our your own survival?

Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athan Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:20 pm

Athan still seeming to not notice any of them pulled out an ipod "Not going with out my music." he said. He pulled his head phones on and looked through his options. Stoping on Re:member by flow [japanese song though not metal xD] he started to mutter the words to the song "Kakinarase sonzai wo Koko ni iru to... Arata na tabi ga ima hajimaru Kawariyuku kisetsu no naka wo Ikinuku tabi ni bokura Chie to tsuyosa wo te ni ireta kedo" then he noticed the other people. "Will...This is rather embarssing." he said as his eye twiched slightly.

With a yawn he jumped off stage and looked at the other demigods. "I am athan and you three are?" he asked looking at them.

Athan

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:34 pm

Theos walked in the theater, a bored look on his face, his black guitar strapped to his back, the blood red pick in his mouth. His Onyx eyes fluttered across the theater, scanning it and surveying the people. There were two girls, and two boys, one he saw was his younger brother. His eye twitched slightly in annoyance, but he ignored the people. Instead, Theos walked over to a seat a few rows behind Sin, Ran, and Rin, and sat down. He grabbed his guitar and spat the pick into his hand, before beginning to pluck out a song.

"I don't want to feel anything today
(I don't want to feel anything today)
Anything at all and just be alone
(I just want to know that you want to know)
I don't want to live through another day
(I don't want to live through another day)
Meaningless to fight for the victory
I just want to dive in the heart of misery

One love, One life
Locked me in the heart of misery
One loss, one fight

I will never be anything again
(I will never be anything again)
I'm tired to give, I don't want to try
(I'm afraid to live, I'm afraid to die)
I just want to fly, throw it all away
(I just want to fly, throw it all away)
Meaningless to fight for your sympathy
I just want to drown in the heart of misery

One love, One life
One loss, one fight

One man forgot to breathe
One heart refused to beat
One love is incomplete

One love, one life
One loss, one fight

One love, One life
One loss, One fight

Ah ah, ah ah
In the heart of misery
Ah ah, ah ah
In the heart of misery"

Theos sang the lyrics as he played the tune perfectly, plucking a few sequences that he made himself occasionally where he thought it would sound good. The amusing song about this song was that most people said that it suited him perfectly... and it was his favorite song. Theos was a big fan of The Rasmus.

Last edited by Blood on Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blood
Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:41 pm

Rin looked back at Sin straight in the eye, her smirk staying on her face, though her expression wasn't stupid at all. Actually, it was mildly amused. Side? Rin was on nobodies side. She couldn't say she was with the Olympians for how they treated her father in the past, but she wasn't with her father entirely, as well. That goes for the same with the minor gods. Rin wasn't with them, nor was she against them. She was simply... neutral.

"I choose and make my own path - I make my own choices, that determine whether I survive or not. I choose whether I want to take advice from others, so I won't die or make a wrong move from ignoring them and letting my pride get in the way - I belong to nobody."

She stated, her turquoise eyes seeming to darken. What she said, was purely true - Rin belonged to nobody, and nobody belonged to her. The only reason she wouldn't turn her back on her father was because... well, he was her father. Rin never betrayed family, ever. Even if he was the god of the dead.
Suddenly, her serious and mildly amused appearance faded, her attention moving to the child on the stage. His Japanese was... pretty good. He pronounced the Romaji pretty well. "Nice singing. I'm Rin." She offered her name cheerfully. Though, apparently another person decided to stop by. How many people come here on a daily basis, anyway?? she thought, her inner shy self wanting to go somewhere secluded - isolated. Though, of course she ignored that part.
She would think this guy looked hot, but he reminded her of Sasuke off of Naruto too much. Hopefully he didn't have the same personality as Sasuke. Though, she felt that she liked him immediately (not romantic wise... perv D<) when he started singing and playing the guitar. with how much Rin loved music, you'd honestly expect her to be the daughter of Apollo.
Rin
Rin

Back to top Go down

Post by NobleSlug Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:56 pm

Ran turned to look back at Sin, her expression now just an emotionless smile. "Y'know," she said sarcastically, her japanese accent coming back through. "I am sooo grad that the new kid was abre to terr me that. I mean... after seeing the woman who was practicarry my mother get kirred, I never courd have guessed." She leaned in slightly, her expression darkening. Her eyes were turning pure black, not only the irises, but all the rest too. "I don't care what trauma you had. Everyone has it, and you... don't know the first thing about me," she hissed at him.

Right now, she didn't give a rats ass about this punk ass kid. In fact, she would have liked to punch his nose in. However the counselors would say that it isn't 'productive'. She moved away back to the seat she had been leaning on and looked back up at the kid on the stage. "Nisu no nippon," she said with a smirk. "Nice japanese." Her accent was gone again. "I'm Ran," she said to him. Then she turned around again, looking at the kid behind them.

"So many people here today," she said, recognizing him also as a kid of Zeus. Him she knew pretty well though. He wasn't a newbie, he'd been around a lot and she'd met him and trained with him. She smirked at him. "Very emo," she remarked.
NobleSlug
NobleSlug

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:03 pm

(OOC: I'm just establishing a posting order... juts so we know when we post...

Athan
Blood
Rin
Ran
Sin)
Blood
Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:49 am

Sin shrugged and chuckled sitting back into his seat it wouldn't matter Half blood castle wouldn't be around much longer and with any luck some demi gods wouldn't make it. Sin looked over his shoulder at the new guy. "Umm ya sure. Sin opened his book going back to studying but instead of monsters he was doing the history of Half Blood Castle and so far he liked what he was reading monsters could be invited in and there was no set limit. Sin smirked hiding it from others

Sin picked up a rock and threw it at the kid on stage missing by inches as he aimed for. "Learn to sing please. Sin looked around at the others and chuckled he loved causing problems maybe that's why he was planning to over run the entire castle with monsters and make each demi god flee and survive on there own or in small groups.

Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum