Reign of the Olympians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lake Side.

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Lake Side. - Page 3 Empty Re: Lake Side.

Post by Rose MacBeath Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:40 pm

Rose crossed her arms. "If Ah ever get a boyfriend Ah'll be sure to let you know," she said, her voice dripping with sarcasm. Over her year of living at the castle she had come to realize that Zach was a major pain in the ass. At least her clothing was finally drying, though it left her skin feeling cold and clammy. She watched them both as she waited for Maneki to respond to Zach's inquiry.
Rose MacBeath
Rose MacBeath

Back to top Go down

Post by taco cat Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:51 pm

Maneki replied to zack " I do not know who my immortal parent is,but i am hoping to find out soon." Maneki had often wondered who his father was and now there was hope of him finally discovering who he is and the chance to meet him.

taco cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos. Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:46 pm

"Have you discovered anything awkward? Like any abilities your peers could never do?" He asked the boy. He completely ignored Rose's sarcastic reply, and it didn't bother him much as it was his specialty. "Its okay, Rose, you don't have to hide it. I am sure Persephone would be pleased to see some more...'love' drama." Zach continued on. "Or did you break up with him already? Meh. He wasn't worth it anyways. Maybe you should try your luck on one of Zeus' demigod sons, as its in your blood." He teased.
Chaos.
Chaos.

https://roto.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose MacBeath Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:03 pm

Rose planted her hands on her hips. "Hmmm," she said, sneering at him. She shook out her shirt, trying to keep it from sticking to her skin. She looked back at Maneki as Zach began the traditional round of questions. She knew some people who had had that treatment, though Rose was 'lucky' enough to know who her godly parent was by the time she got to the castle.
Rose MacBeath
Rose MacBeath

Back to top Go down

Post by taco cat Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:30 pm

Maneki replied to Zack " I am sorry to say but i have not seen my self do anything that any of the other campers could do. Except maybe for the hokey pokey. Just wondering but what are these questions intended for?"

taco cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos. Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:28 am

"I am sorry to say but i have not seen my self do anything that any of the other campers could do. Except maybe for the hokey pokey. Just wondering but what are these questions intended for?" *Sigh* "To help you figure out who your immortal parent is, child. Unlike your mortal peers, you have abiltiies they could never obtain. Is that simple enough for you to comprehend? So have you noticed anything out of the ordinary?" Zach sighed again. "And no puberty does not count as anything 'out of the ordinary'" He had to say it, as many of the younger demigod boys had a tendency of doing so.
Chaos.
Chaos.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose MacBeath Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:46 pm

Rose couldn't help but snort with mirth at his last comment. Then she looked back up at Maneki. "Maybe you should elaborate," she said, glancing at Zach. "'Out of the ordinary' can cover so much." She shuddered slightly. The coldness of her clothing was starting to spread to her bones. It was times like these she wished she had other powers then illusion and magnetic manipulation. Making something think that its nighttime isn't a great way to stay warm.
Rose MacBeath
Rose MacBeath

Back to top Go down

Post by taco cat Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:08 pm

Manei replied to Zack " Again i have not noticed myself being able to use anything that is out of the ordinary,and i know that puberty is not out of the ordinary. I'm not an idiot." "Anyway if your are done with the third degree do you think you could give me my room assignment and maybe my activities schedule?"

Last edited by taco cat on Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

taco cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos. Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:14 pm

OOC: Longer posts, buddy. Extend it first, then I will post. Add at least 2-3 extra lines.
Chaos.
Chaos.

Back to top Go down

Post by taco cat Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:50 pm

OCC:Did it.

taco cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos. Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:00 am

"Ummmm....unless you don't mind being housed in the Hermes Wing for a while, since we have no clue who your parent is. And I won't assign you anything till Friday, unless you feel like hanging out with Ares' children for a while." Zach yawned. "Any features you have that are not the same as your other peers? Greenish-blue eyes that remind you of the sea? Or yellow eyes? Anything of the sort?" Being a son of Hermes, Zach could not relate to this at all. But his attitude, and swordmanship skills, outranked a few Ares children. Of course, everybody finds something about themselves to be proud about.
Chaos.
Chaos.

Back to top Go down

Post by NobleSlug Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:48 pm

OOC: Sorry, to lazy to switch accounts.

IC: "Oh yes, how unusual, greenish-blue eyes," Rose said sarcastically. She was cold and growing annoyed fast. Rose herself didn't have many unusual features, though her rather dark eye color might be counted as unusual. She doubted it though. She stretched out her arms slightly. "Unless you need me more, mind if I go change?" she asked, motioning to her damp clothing.
NobleSlug
NobleSlug

Back to top Go down

Post by taco cat Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:05 pm

Maneki replied to Zack "I would not mind being in the Hermes wing and i guess i can wait until friday to get my assignment.""Any features you have that are not the same as your other peers? Greenish-blue eyes that remind you of the sea? Or yellow eyes? Anything of the sort?" "Now that you mention it i do have sea green eyes."

taco cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos. Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:35 am

"Now that you mention it i do have sea green eyes." "Now thats a real clue. This means one thing: your taking a little swim. Come." He signaled for Maneki to follow. Zach turned his attention back to Rose and replied, "Since your a big fan at getting wet, you get to come along." He teased. Zach thought that comment was the perfect comeback, and he was enjoying every bit of the moment. He led them down the hall, heading back to the lake side. {Short}
Chaos.
Chaos.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose MacBeath Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:45 pm

Rose sighed, physically drooping in posture, like the plant she was named for. She followed him outside. "Sea-green," she muttered bitterly. She knew what Zach's theory was. She felt annoyed. They really didn't need another big three child. Then she perked up slightly. He wasn't necessarily the son of the sea god. maybe just a minor deity.

She nodded to herself: yeah, that would have to be it. What would the odds be of two children of the sea god turning up around the same time. No way. I mean, that just couldn't happen. Right? She sighed and drooped again slightly. Who was she kidding? Demigods had the worst luck, so she had a feeling anything the odds were against would happen.
Rose MacBeath
Rose MacBeath

Back to top Go down

Post by taco cat Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:13 am

Maneki said "Ok thats sounds like a fun idea." Maneki opened the door and walked out. He got a little confused,but eventually found the way out. When he was outside he made his way to the edge of the lake. He then said to Zach "So do just want me to jump?"

taco cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos. Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:18 am

"Yeah, just jump in. But you can't hold your breathe. Got it? If you can breathe underwater, then it proves your a son of Poseidon; if your not, then you drown. Simple. No pressure." He watched as Maneki got ready to dive into the water, but before he jumped, he added, "By the way, did I mention the water was infested with a few sharks? Well, enjoy your swim." Zach waved, signaling for Maneki to go ahead and take a swim. Instantly, Zach had a diet coke in his left hand. He was sitting in a beach chair now, with a small bag of popcorn on his lap. "Go ahead and join him, I don't care." He smiled at Rose. Lol. "This will be very entertaining." His day was just getting better.
Chaos.
Chaos.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:15 am

Sin sat out in the water in a boat looking at the group his hair in his face as he shifted to the new camper. Sin had been spending a lot of time in the lake lately mostly to tame his new found powers. His right hand moved the water he was focused on like a small wave. Sin slid into the water silent as a shadow and down to the bottom.

Sin's feet landed on the soft sandy ground, He was still completely dry choosing not to get wet he moved towards the bank where the other 3 were his underwater nautical powers coming full flow. Sin imagined the water currents pushing him up and with ease he broke the water and stood on it both hands in his pockets as he watched the group. "Jump in but I can already smell the sea on you.

Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by taco cat Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:58 pm

Maneki was prepared to jump in but the fact that there are sharks there made him hesitate. He just decided to go for it and jumped in. Well he was under the water he took in a deep breath and to his surprise he could actually breath normally under the water. He swam back up and said "I'm back and I was able to breath under there."

taco cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose MacBeath Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:26 am

Rose shivered slightly as she stood at the edge of the lake. "There is no way Ah'm jumping into that lake," she hissed at Zach. It cool air blew against her damp, already freezing skin and clothing. She spotted Sin in a boat, but turned to watch Maneki instead. She saw him go under and then come back up, claiming that he could breath.

"Oh bloody hell," she growled. She glared down at Maneki automatically. She was always flustered when new big three child came to the castle. They were a little more powerful then other olympian children, not even to mention the kids of minor gods. "Well, isn't this great," she said, sighing like it was a bother to even say it.
Rose MacBeath
Rose MacBeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos. Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:55 am

"'Smell the sea on him'? Lies. Monsters, and other mythical beings can do so, but definitely not you. I--" Zach stopped in his tracks as Maneki rose up from the water and announced that he had survived. "Just great, another seaweed child. My luck. Oh well, maybe a few jokes towards Rose would make me feel much better." Just as he finished, two female water nymths(not sure if I spelled that correctly) appeared out of the wave and then used their magic water powers to cast a spell. "What the heck!?" The spell caused the water to rise up and splashed onto Rose. The nymths giggled, and then swam back down into the water. Rose was no longer wet, and was wearing new clothes. With a real rose that was placed in her hair. "Hey Sin, did you put those nymths up to this?! *Ugh* My day has just got worse."
Chaos.
Chaos.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:41 pm

Sin looked back as he weaved at the Nymphs. "Hmm me nope those two are just playful little buggers. Sin walked forward looking at Maneki. "So your my new brother huh every family has a weak link. Sin turned his head staring at Zach. "I told you i could smell the sea on him. Sin walked forward out of the water taking the rose from Rose and walked up to the castle whistling Daisy cow.

Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by taco cat Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:06 am

Maneki thought it would be cool having a brother but now he had to concentrate on the task at hand. He turned to Zack and said "Uh now that my parent has been determined,what do I need to do now." Hoping he didn't have to do something complicated

taco cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose MacBeath Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:34 pm

Rose closed her eyes as the water washed over her. She loved nymph. Though they could be a bit nasty, she'd always enjoyed being around them. Her hair brightened as it was dried, and it fluttered gently in the breeze. She sniffed the rose before Sin took it, and watched him as he left. She frowned slightly at Sin's remark. "Maybe he's the weak link," she muttered. A nymph in the water heard her and stared up at her before swimming down into the deepness of the lake.

She looked back up at Zach and Maneki. "Sorry Zach, looks like the nymphs prefer that to your jokes," she said with a slight laugh. Then she looked over at Maneki. She sighed slightly at his question, more in contemplation then in annoyance, before deciding to let Zach handle that question.
Rose MacBeath
Rose MacBeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos. Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:51 am

Zach watched Sin left the lake side, but he was still somewhat shocked from what just took place. He popped back into reality as Maneki confronted him and asked what to do next. "Go follow your big brother and annoy him for the rest of the day. I'm guessing he is probably headed back up to his room. Rose can show you the way, if you so happen to get distracted and can't find your way to the rooms. Anyways, I'd be taking my leave now." He said. Zack quietly headed back towards the castle, tired from the day's drama. {Exit}
Chaos.
Chaos.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum